- Sendsysinfo: a command-line utility located on Acronis bootable media that gathers and e-mails system information.
- Archive deletion in the Acronis Secure Zone does not work correctly. (After deletion of any backup all backups and archives created later are also deleted).
- It is not possible to protect the Acronis Secure Zone with a password.
- Backup of a system logical volume fails if one backs it up as an SDA device.
- The One-click restore option does not find an archive on Acronis bootable media if bootable media is loaded in a USB-attached CD/DVD drive.
- Acronis True Image fails to convert a *.tib image containing Microsoft Windows x64 to Hyper-V.
- A RegSvr32 warning message appears during the Acronis Secure Zone creation.
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager cannot be deactivated without the Acronis Secure Zone.
- Acronis Bootable rescue media cannot manage image archives created in the Acronis Secure Zone under the Windows operating system.