Award-winning personal PC backup and disk imaging software – now with 5GB of cloud storage included.
Acronis True Image 2014 gives you reliable image backup and recovery of your entire system, including email, music, photos, videos, documents, personal settings, and all applications. You can easily choose where and how to backup – locally, or online, and including your entire system or just specific files and folders can be quickly and easily recovered anytime. And you can recover precisely what you need, quickly and effortlessly, anytime, anywhere.
- Disk imaging Backup and restore the exact configuration of your PC, including your operating system, settings, applications, and all your files. Save everything to a removable hard drive, CD/DVD, USB drive, NAS device, or even Acronis cloud storage.*
- Incremental & differential backups Backup locally and to the cloud, without the need to run a new full-system backup every time. After an initial image backup, incremental and differential backups capture only changes since your last backup to save time and storage space.
- Free online storage Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of FREE, ultra-secure cloud storage for one year. Customize access rights and rules then use it to backup, sync, share, or store your critical files and folders.
- Nonstop PC backup Revisit any file, folder, or your entire system at a specific point in time – True Image records on-going changes as you work so your backups are always up to date.
- Time Explorer Get a preview of what your system looked like at each backup and go back in time to choose the version you want to restore.
- Automatic File Sync Fast, secure, simple – the files you choose are automatically pushed to all your devices running True Image 2014 or the free mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Mobile file access Get your files on all your devices. Our iOS and Android mobile apps are available for free.
- Smart scheduling Your PC backups run automatically when you want them to, even when you aren’t using your computer.
- Set and Forget™ You choose when and how frequently True Image 2014 backs up your computer. We handle the rest.
- Background operation Keep working: True Image 2014 runs in the background and doesn’t affect any other applications or processes.
- Extreme media versatility Backup to DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, network-attached storage (NAS), GPT drives, or cloud storage.
- Simple network backup True Image 2014 automatically detects your NAS device so you can backup your networked PCs to a safe, central storage site.
- Flexible file recovery Restore your entire system from a disk image saved locally or in your cloud storage space, or just recover the individual files you need.
- Personal key encryption Keep your data safe and sound with robust government-grade 256-bit AES encryption.
- Try&Decide Install any software, browse any websites with confidence – with Try&Decide technology, you decide if you want to keep any changes to your computer.
- Secure Zone® Store a disk image backup on your PC system drive. Recover on the fly, even if your operating system has failed.
- 2+ TB drives Protect over 2 terabytes of files, programs, data, and any other content.
*Disk imaging to the cloud requires cloud storage capacity equal to the disk space used by your PC. A high-speed Internet connection is recommended. Uploading a large (multi-gigabyte) file over a slow connection can take hours.
Acronis True Image 2014 provides key improvements and introduces important new features to help you protect you data. While more powerful and feature-rich than ever, this innovative, new version also feels perfectly familiar with easy-to-use controls and trusted, patented technologies.
- Free cloud storage True Image 2014 now includes 5GB of secure cloud storage. This lets you keep copies of your favorite photos and files online for double protection, where you can access them anytime, anywhere —even from your mobile devices. It also lets you synch and share your files with ease. Want more space? You can always expand it to 250GB.
- Disk imaging goes online Backup and restore your entire system—not just files or folders—to the cloud. The exact configuration of your PC, including your operating system, settings, and applications, can now be saved to Acronis cloud storage (space permitting), and then restored in just one click.
- Incremental backup to cloud storage When you back up to cloud storage there is no need to run a full-system backup every time. Incremental and differential backups are special modes that only capture changes since your last backup to save storage space and improve speed.
- Restore your complete PC or just what you need With True Image 2014 you can restore an entire disk image from your cloud storage space to recover your entire PC over the Internet, or simply choose a file or folder you need from within a saved disk image and restore it in quickly anytime, anywhere.
- Windows 8 is great True Image 2014 is fully certified for Windows 8 so it’s ready to go on all the latest PCs. In fact, True Image 2014 works perfectly on all Windows operating systems from Windows XP onward.
Choose the right cloud
True Image 2014 comes with 5GB of cloud storage free for one year, but you’re not limited to that.
Choose a cloud storage plan that best fits your needs –
from a starter plan only for your most important files to a gigantic 250GB storage plan for all your memories, music, and movies.
FREE 5Gb included – backup your most important files.
Backup your most important files, folders, films, or pictures.
Backup your entire system to our secure online location.
Backup whatever you want: 250GB is as much as 100,000 photos, 12 days of video, or 40 million text emails. Bundle True Image 2014 with 250GB Cloud Storage for only AU$84.99
- Disk imaging new Backup your entire system including your settings and applications... To the cloud.
- Secure sharing Create public links to any of your files or folders, and securely share them with anyone you want.
- Back in time Your files are safe in the cloud – and so are all of their modifications. Recover any version of any backed up file with ease.
- Incremental backup new Backup to the cloud a little at a time – Incremental backups only capture changes since the last full backup to save storage space and time.
- Anywhere, anytime Your files are with you – wherever you are and whatever device you’re using because you can always access them over the Internet.
- Web-access The sleek and easy web interface provides simple straightforward access to all your backed-up files. Log into your online account and have access to it all whenever you need it.
- In Sync Set any folders you want to sync between the cloud and your computer or any mobile device using our free iOS and Android apps.
- Double protection In the cloud, your files are safe even if all your devices are damaged, lost, or stolen. Plus, you can back up anywhere, anytime without the need for locally attached storage.
- Hard Disk Drives
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- FTP Server
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R
- PATA (IDE), SATA, SCSI, SAS, IEEE1394 (Firewire), USB1.1/2.0/3.0 drives
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8 all Editions
- Windows 7 all Editions SP1
- Windows Vista all Editions SP2
- Windows XP Home Edition SP3
- Windows XP Professional (X32 SP3/X64 SP2)
- Windows Home Server 2011
Supported File Systems
- FAT16/32, NTFS
- Raw Image support
True Image Family
Choose the edition that suits you best, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Over 3,000,000 users have trusted Acronis True Image to protect their precious photos, music, movies, and personal documents. Whether you need a simple tool or a high-end solution, we’ve got you covered.
|True Image Lite||True Image 2014||True Image Premium|
|Backup your files continuously|
|Backup your pictures, videos, music, documents, and other files|
|Set backups to run automatically whenever you want, even when you aren't using your computer|
|Backup to any storage device, including USB keys, external hard drives, network-attached storage, and Acronis Cloud Storage|
|Work while backups are underway – No interruptions!|
|Restore your files quickly and easily|
|Don't worry! If you lose an important file, you can go back in time to recover it|
|See a timeline of all your backups, then preview and choose the file versions you want to restore|
|Access your files from anywhere, anytime using a web browser or FREE mobile app and Acronis Cloud Storage|
|New! Restore individual files from disk images stored in the Acronis Cloud|
|Create a complete disk image of your PC|
|Backup and restore a complete disk image—not just your files, but the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, applications, and settings|
|New! Backup a full disk image to Acronis Cloud Storage**|
|Get Cloud Storage space||Optional||5GB free||5GB free|
|Keep a copy of your critical files offsite in our secure online datacenter||Optional|
|Access your files from any device, anytime||Optional|
|Share files securely by sending links to your content in the cloud||Optional|
|Use Acronis Cloud Storage with up to 5 devices (desktops, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, etc.)||Optional|
|Synchronize files across all your devices|
|New! Get 5GB of Cloud Storage space FREE for one year.|
|Use advanced backup routines|
|Setup incremental and differential backups to capture changes since your last backup and save disk space.|
|Test-drive new software and visit websites without risk using Try&Decide technology, which lets you choose if you want to keep any changes to your computer|
|Keep your backup files completely secure using government-grade 256-bit AES encryption|
|Synchronize your files|
|Select files that will be automatically pushed to your PCs and mobile devices whenever you modify them|
|Migrate or restore to a new PC|
|Restore your full disk image, including your operating system, applications, files, and settings, to a different make or model PC|
|Migrate everything from one Windows system to another, including a new PC|
|Restore your whole system configuration to a Windows Pre-Installation Environment (WinPE)|
|Backup and restore Dynamic Disks|
|Backup dynamic volumes from Windows Dynamic Disks|
|Restore dynamic volumes onto bare-metal hard disks or previously configured Dynamic Disks|
|Include 250GB Cloud Storage option, and SAVE with our specially priced bundles!|
* PC Migration capabilities are not included with the free trial of True Image Premium.
** Requires Cloud Storage capacity greater than or equal to the disk space used by your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Look for your answers below – we’ve made a long list to help you out with what you might need. If there’s something we haven’t covered, please contact our Customer Service.
Acronis True Image Family
What is True Image?
True Image is a family of home PC backup and recovery products. It includes basic (True Image Lite), standard (True Image 2014) and premium (True Image 2014 Premium) editions with a varying set of features. Each version ensures complete protection of your data and makes backup fast, easy and an effortless procedure. To compare all editions, see the True Image Family page
Acronis True Image Lite
What is Acronis® True Image Lite?
True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis is a simple solution for file backup. It keeps all your important data continuously protected, and supports online backup to Acronis Cloud.
What are the key features of True Image Lite?
- Nonstop backup: Ongoing changes are recorded as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder or your entire system as it was at any point in time
- Scheduling: True Image Lite needs no special attention from you. Just pre-select what, when and how often you want to back up – and it will do the rest.
- Background operation: Don’t stop. True Image Lite 2013 works in the background and doesn’t affect other processes running on your PC.
- Travel back in time: True Image Lite supports versioning, which means you can revisit any old version of a specific file that you modified.
- Incredibly easy to use: Simplicity is power. You can start protecting your data with just a mouse click. We’ve made True Image Lite so easy to use that you don't even need to think about it: it just works.
- Online Cloud Backup: The built-in cloud backup option allows you to save files to Acronis Cloud service. That will double-protect your data and make it available from wherever you are
Acronis True Image 2014
What is Acronis® True Image 2014?
Acronis True Image 2014 is an easy-to-use, PC backup and recovery solution complete with 5GB of free cloud storage. It protects your files, photos, media library, or your entire system, and stores your data wherever you choose. It performs full image backups and restores your PC to the exact way it was when you saved it. It even syncs files across computers and with mobile devices (using free iOS and Android apps).
What are the key benefits of True Image 2014?
- Automated protection of your entire system
- Fast restores of not only your programs and files but also your configurations and settings
- Government-grade AES-256 encryption for your privacy
- 5GB of free cloud storage (for the first year)
- Sync between computers, devices and online storage
- Secure remote access to your files from web interface
What's new in True Image 2014?
Disk imaging. Even to the cloud. Backup and restore the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications.
Free online storage. Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of ultra-secure cloud storage – no charge – for a full year. Customize your access rights and rules then use it to backup, sync, share, or store any type of files or folders.
Incremental backup. Backup locally or to your cloud storage space, without the need to run a full-system backup every time. Incremental and differential backups only capture changes since your last backup to save time and storage space.
Full Windows® 8 certification. True Image 2014 is fully certified for Microsoft® Windows 8, so it’s ready to go on the latest PCs — and earlier systems too. Use it with any Windows operating system back to Windows XP.
What are the key features of True Image 2014?
- Disk imaging Backup or restore of the entire system – not just the files, but the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications.
- Disk imaging to the cloud Backup your entire PC system to the cloud storage and restore from it.
- Incremental backups and restores Incremental backup only saves the changes made since the last full backup. And restores work the same way. Even from the cloud.
- Free online storage. 5GB of Free, ultra-secure cloud storage for one year. Can be used to backup, sync, share, or store any type of files or folders.
- Full Windows 8 certification. True Image 2014 Premium is fully certified for Microsoft Windows 8, so it’s ready to go on the latest PCs.
- Sync Fast, secure, simple – the files are automatically pushed to all PCs and mobile devices running True Image 2014 or our free mobile apps.
- Nonstop PC backup Any file, folder or your entire system can be revisited at a specific point in time – True Image records on-going changes.
- Mobile file access Our iOS and Android mobile apps are available for FREE.
- Try&Decide Try&Decide technology lets you decide if you want to keep any changes to your computer, so you can install any software and browse any websites with confidence.
- Set and Forget™ Choose when and how frequently True Image backs up your computer and how frequently it should delete old backups to save storage space.
- Background operation True Image runs in the background and doesn’t affect any other processes.
- Smart scheduling PC backups run automatically when you want them to, even when you aren’t using your computer.
- 2+ TB drives: Acronis True Image supports large capacity (2 TB+) disks, even in the environments not suited for them, such as Windows XP x32. Protect over 2 terabytes of files, programs, data, and any other content.
- Simple network backup True Image automatically detects network-attached storage (NAS) device so you can backup multiple networked PCs to a safe storage site.
- View before restore Get a preview of what the system looked like during each saved backup, and choose the version to restore.
- Extreme media versatility Backup to DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, NAS devices, GPT drives, or cloud storage.
- Your data, your privacy Keep your data safe and sound with robust government-grade 256-bit AES encryption
Acronis True Image 2014 Premium
What is Acronis® True Image 2014 Premium?
Acronis True Image 2014 Premium is the most advanced PC backup and recovery solution, enhanced with 5GB of free cloud storage and data migration feature. It protects your files, photos, media library or the entire system and stores wherever you choose, or transfers it to any hardware. It performs full-image backups, syncs files across computers and devices, and comes with free mobile apps.
What are the key advantages of Premium version?
- Ability to Restore to Dissimilar Hardware - Whatever the make, model or installed components of your new computer are, restore everything back to its proper form.
- Dynamic Disk Support - Backup and restore dynamic volumes with ease, taking full advantage of dynamic-disk capabilities.
- Microsoft Windows Pre-installation Environment (WinPE) Support - Speed up recovery process with integration of the latest Microsoft drivers, customized scripts, applications and plug-ins to your rescue or boot media.
What are the key features of True Image 2014 Premium?
- Disk imaging. Even to the cloud. Backup and restore the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications.
- Migration. Transfer your files, folders, or the entire system to any PC – True Image Premium makes migration to dissimilar hardware fast and simple.
- Free online storage. Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of Free, ultra-secure cloud storage for a year.
- Restores anywhere. Easily restore files, programs, or your entire system anywhere you need.
- Incremental backup. Now online, too. Capture changes since the last full backup to save time and storage space.
- Sync: The files you choose are synced across multiple computers or pushed to all your devices and online storage.
- Full Windows 8 compatibility. True Image 2014 is fully certified for Windows 8, so it’s ready to go on all latest PCs.
- Free mobile apps: Your files are available from all your favorite devices, from smartphones to tablets and PCs.
- Nonstop backup: Ongoing changes are recorded as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder or your entire system as it was at any point in time
- Try&Decide: You decide if you want to keep the changes made to your system by potentially dangerous software or websites
- Set and Forget: You choose when and how frequently to do backups – backup even when you’re not using your computer. You choose how frequently it should delete old backups to save storage space.
- Background operation: Don’t stop. True Image 2014 works in the background and doesn’t affect other processes running on your PC.
- Network backup: Backup multiple network PCs to a secure storage site
- View before restore: Get a clear preview of what your system looked like during each backup and choose what to restore
- Media versatility: Use any storage devices -DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, GPT drives, and even cloud storage
- Privacy: True Image 2014 is armed with robust government-grade AES-256 encryption to keep your data secure
Why do I need backup software? I’ve a never had a computer problem.
Hard drives are fragile things, and unfortunately are subject to crash sooner or later. Backup is an essential procedure ensuring all your files, music, pictures, financial data are safe and protected.
Why should I choose backup software from Acronis?
Acronis is a long-trusted global leader in backup and recovery solutions for physical, virtual and cloud environments. Our infrastructure was developed to serve the most demanding business requirements, and our data center is armed with innovative, government-grade security to keep user data perfectly safe.
Why should I register my Acronis software?
Once your license is registered you get:
- Free technical support for the first 30 days via chat and email. Help is available 24x7.
- A secure place to archive your serial number.
- Legal certainty about the software you bought and are entitled to use.
- 5GB of free cloud storage for Acronis True Image 2014 users
- Free product updates.
- Information about the latest product updates and special offers.
Which operating systems does True Image support?
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions) SP1
- Windows Vista (all editions) SP2
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2
- Windows XP Professional/Home SP3
What are the minimum system requirements?
- Pentium Processor 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM
- CD-RW/DVD-RW drive for bootable media creation
- Using Acronis Nonstop Backup requires at least 1 GB RAM.
- Mouse or other pointing device (recommended).
- High speed internet connection (for use with Acronis Cloud™)
What are the supported storage media?
- Local hard disk drives.
- Networked-attached storage devices.
- FTP server.
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R (including double-layer DVD+R), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM*, BD-R, BD-RE.
- PATA (IDE), SATA, SCSI, SAS, USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, FireWire (IEEE-1394) and PC card storage devices.
How does it work?
How often can I restore my data?
You may restore files as many times as you need to. True Image 2014 users are limited to one restore in the queue at a time, though multiple files may be requested within the same restore.
How long does it take to perform a backup?
Each system partition will take 5-10 minutes to backup – depending on how much data you have there, what backup method you use, and other factors
Does it back up open/locked files?
What is incremental backup?
It’s a fast and efficient alternative to performing full backups. It captures changes since the last backup and save disk space with data compression, so you don’t have to run a long full-system backup every time.
Will my scheduled backup continue in case of a sudden system reboot?
This backup will be missed, but the following one will run as it’s scheduled
Will a missed scheduled backup take place when the computer is restarted after the scheduled time?
Yes, just choose this option in scheduled backup settings.
If I keep on performing backups, will I use up my storage space quickly?
Not necessarily. Retention rules allow you to limit the backup archive size and set the lifetime for backups. This way you can ensure that backups do not fill up all the available storage space.
|True Image 2014 Premium New License||AU$99.99 / license|
|True Image 2014 New License||AU$69.99 / license|
|Upgrade to True Image 2014||starting at AU$39.99|
|Upgrade to True Image 2014 Premium||starting at AU$84.99|
|True Image 2014 Premium Family Pack||AU$104.99 / 3-PC license|
|True Image 2014 Family Pack||AU$99.99 / 3-PC license|
|Acronis Cloud||starting at AU$13.99 / year|
|30-day warranty support||Free of charge|
What customer support is available?
Acronis customers receive 30 days of free email and chat support as part of their subscription service. Customers also have access to the Acronis knowledge base on our website at: http://kb.acronis.com/
Additionally, customers can pay AU$9.95 per incident to speak with an Acronis customer service representative.
How do I contact support?
Visit the URL: http://acronis.com.au/support/
Can you tell me approximately how long I’ll have to wait for the initial response?
Most customers receive a response by e-mail within 72 hours. We recommend our LiveChat as faster method of receiving support: response time is usually less than 2 minutes.
How can I provide feedback about my support experience?
We value your feedback about Acronis products and support services. Please visit this page to deliver your feedback http://www.acronis.com.au/support/feedback.html
Choose edition of the product you are upgrading from:
- True Image 2014 Premium
- True Image 2014 1 PC license
- True Image 2014 3 PC license
- True Image 1 PC license
- True Image 3 PC license
- True Image 1 PC license with Plus Pack add-on
- True Image 3 PC license with Plus Pack add-on
- True Image 2014
- Any previous version of True Image
- Any previous version of True Image with Plus Pack add-on